Learning as well as maintaining and enhancing of essential hysteroscopy skills, knowledge, and techniques.
- Work with real (adapted) hysteroresectoscope
- Magnetic haptic feedback for simulating the resistance of internal organs
- Detailed automatic registration of all actions performed during exercise performance
- Course of basic skills training
- Standardize, structure and complement hands-on skills training
ENSIM.HYS is the virtual reality simulator for teaching and training practical skills hysteroscopy. Simulator can be used to acquire as well as maintain existing skills, making it a system suitable for trainees and students, as well as for doctors in residency training.
The simulator’s software provides the highest level of realism and detail of patient anatomy detailed imitators of instruments - based as well as magnetic feedback provides realistic tactile perception when performing interventions
It is suitable for training and performance of different procedures, including diagnostics with samples obtaining, bleeding arresting, tumor removal, etc.
- Compact size
- No specific requirements for installation
- Easy transportation
- Complete set of training modules
Compact portable design which can easily and conveniently be placed on any table for training; the perfect solution e.g. in skills centers, workshops and seminars
- One-piece structure
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Adjusting the height of the workspace
- Hysteropump service monitor
- Instrument holder
Sophisticated and mobile design with a wheel cart and an electronically adjustable display and working height; the perfect solution for training rooms and simulation centers
- Virtual anatomy modeled on the basis of data obtained from real patients
- The intensity of the image depends on the position of the endoscope camera, the power of illumination and the level of contamination of the lenses
- Internal bleeding that occurs during the operation leads to changes in the patient’s condition, including possible death
- Indication of operating modes, pressure level in the cavity
- Smooth adjustment of the rate of liquids irrigation and aspiration
- Possibility of equipment malfunction and concomitant complications in the patient’s condition
- The specially adapted simulator of the hysteroresectoscope is used for a performance of exercises. In each exercise, several instruments can be used in order to complete the interventions. At the same time, the software does not limit the choice of the instrument within the framework of the intervention.
- More than 10 types of instruments are available in the virtual library, with the possibility of choosing from different categories