Learning as well as maintaining and enhancing of essential bronchoscopy skills, knowledge, and techniques.
- Magnetic haptic feedback for simulating the resistance of internal organs
- Studying of real rx-ray images
- Course of basic skills training
- Execution of different approach to performing interventions, depending on the patient’s age group of the
- Extensive educational content
ENSIM.BRS is the virtual reality simulator for teaching and training practical skills in bronchoscopy. Simulator can be used to acquire as well as maintain bronchoscopic skills, making it a system suitable for trainees and students, as well as for doctors in residency training.
The simulator’s software provides the highest level of realism and detail of the lung anatomy; detailed simulation of the resistance of organs and instruments based on modern magnetic feedback provides realistic tactile perception when performing interventions.
It is suitable for training and performance of different bronchoscopic procedures, including diagnostics with samples obtaining, bleeding arresting, foreign bodies’ removal, masses removal, stenting, bronchial lavage and mediastinal lymph nodes puncture.
- One-piece structure
- Wheels for easy transportation
- Adjusting the height of the workspace
- Work with real (adapted) bronchoscope
- Instrument holder
Sophisticated and mobile design with a wheel cart and an electronically adjustable display and working height; the perfect solution for training rooms and simulation centers
- Bronchial tree and lungs are modeled on the basis of data from real patients
- The intensity of the image depends on the position of the endoscope camera, the power of illumination and the level of contamination of the lenses
- Internal bleeding that occurs during the operation leads to changes in the patient’s condition, including possible death
- Interactive model of the lung and bronchological tree
- Tracking the position of tools during the execution of an intervention
- Display of the target area on an interactive model and radiographic image
- In each exercise, several instruments (including one honed for the child’s anatomy) can be used in order to complete the interventions. At the same time, the software does not limit the choice of the instrument within the framework of the intervention.
- More than 10 types of instruments are available in the virtual library, with the possibility of choosing from different categories